- Last Update: May 21, 2019
¿What are Cookies?
• ensure the links work correctly,
• know the quality of your experienice during navigation,
• gather anonymous statistical information, like the pages you have visited or the time you stayed there.
• adapt to your interests in a better way.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be divided in sessions or permanent. Cookies based on sessions expire when the user closes the browser. Permanent Cookies expire when they serve the purpose to mantain the user's session and can also be eliminated manually.
Additionaly, based on their objective, Cookies can be clasified in the next way:
• Necessary, needed for the correct function of a website.
• Performance, needed to check the experience and help us track some quick storage configurations.
• Marketing, needed to show ads.
• Personalized, needed to track personal information.
• Geo-location, needed to track the region you are currently.
• Analytics, needed to track anonymous information like visits.
You can disable Cookies any time by doing the following:
• Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=es_ES
What Happens when you Disable Cookies
Keep in mind that if you disable Cookies, Mosha will not work properly and the game won't play correctly.
Cookies we use in Mosha
We keep several cookies listed:
• G_, _ga, _gat, _gid: Google Analytics
• fbm_, fblo_: Facebook
• cookiesDirective, mosha_: Mosha
, • k_: Twitter
, • x_: Paypal
You can revoke Cookie acces at any given time.